• pages •

Sunday, October 3, 2010

. introductions .

hello!
my name is betsy!
i'm a daughter/wifey/mommy and have SUCH a wonderful & supportive family. i work full time (evenings 4-11pm and 9-5pm saturdays) so that sometimes throws a wrench in my daily struggle to be the best mommy i can be. i wish i could spend all day every day with my beautiful little 4 year old girlie. God blessed me with her (when i didn't think i was ready for it) and it turned out to be the most incredible journey i could have ever hoped for! :]

and oh yeah, i ♥ to create things! it makes me even MORE happy! my wish is to be able to work from home some day, bringing in my part of the income from crafting. that's a long way off, but what a wonderful achievement that would be! hopefully, i will be able to update this blog at least weekly with the work i've done, since i know that daily would be pretty challenging for me at the moment.

i look forward to my first "real" post here!

♥betsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment